Brent R. Ewert, AAMS
I entered the investment industry in 1990. In addition to running a local branch for a large, national brokerage firm, my prior experience includes customer service, research, corporate retirement planning, equity and precious metal trading as well as brokerage training, policy making, and wealth management for individual investors and business owners.
My qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from the University of Missouri- Kansas City
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 66 Registrations
- AAMS Designation (Accredited Asset Management Specialist) from the College for Financial Planning
- Past member of the American Society of Pension Actuaries (ASPA)
My beautiful family at my daughter’s wedding.
I also currently serve:
- Chairman of the Patient and Family Advisory Council at Belton Regional Medical Center
- Mayor’s Economic Development Host
Team for the City of Raymore
I am a family man at heart.
I place family and relationships above all else.
I believe in fostering and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
I realize that people and their families are the core of what I do.
Also, meet our other team members:
Jack Bondon in Peculiar, MO
Jacob Keith in Pleasant Hill, MO